Secure File and Records Storage
Peace of mind in knowing that your secure information is protected by certified professionals.
Services > Secure File Storage
Records Management Center has over one million cubic feet of secure storage area and manages records for large organizations, small companies, and individuals. Our clients include medical, legal, financial, and government agencies. Secure storage services include:
- Secured, State-of-the-art Facility
- Vault Storage
- Barcode Tracking
- Complete Inventory Reports
- Rush Deliveries/STAT Calls
- 24/7 Availability
RMC facilities operate with strict security procedures, keypad entry, and back-up power sources and communication. You can depend upon us for confidential records storage, standard and rush deliveries, high-speed document scanning, certified media destruction services, and much more.
Why Consider Offsite Storage with Records Management Center?
- BETTER UTILIZATION of costly office space â€“ Records retention uses valuable office space for non-revenue generating purposes. These intrinsic costs may be hidden and included in total occupancy costs, but are there none the less.
- REDUCED LABOR COSTS â€“ Employees can spend more time working and less time searching for files. Our clients also minimize risk of potential Workersâ€™ Compensation claims because employees no longer have to reach up high for that file box.
- COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL â€“ RMC personnel are trained in risk management and confidentiality procedures to ensure your information stays yours.
- COMPLETELY SECURE â€“ Unmarked, locked, and monitored facilities with full-scale disaster recover plans.
- CUSTOMIZED INVENTORY reporting â€“ When your data
are stored with us, you will be provided with a physical or digital
customized report listing your inventory down to the file (optional).
There are no more questions as to where a record is and who may have
it. Inventory reports can be broken down by department and/or date.
Other specialty reports are also available to fit your organization.
- ON-CALL DELIVERY is our specialty â€“ Your
employees will no longer have to go to undesirable locations to find the
files they require. Our highly trained staff and delivery drivers can
bring the records right to you, 24/7.
- We employ the best risk management practices in the industry â€“ In these troubling times of uncertainty, risk management and record backup have been a major concern for many businesses, government agencies, and healthcare providers. With off-site records retention, should a major catastrophe occur at your location, it will have little or no affect on your records.
Additionally, Records Management Center is one of the only facilities in Maine that has off-site vaulted storage, where digital records and media are safe, secure, and protected. Records Management Center performs daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly tape rotations from our vault and provides off-site computerized media access.
What Happens If?
Let Records Management Center be part of your disaster recovery program. Any records storage business can state that they hold your files in a warehouse. However, the real question should be: Can that other records storage business retrieve files when you really need them, without question, 24/7; provide on-site and off-site shredding; schedule courier services throughout Maine and New England; and consult with you to provide the best on and off site records retention program for your organization?At Records Management Center, all key systems such as heating, security, telephone, and computer network are on an automatic generator back-up system. Should there ever be a major catastrophe or power outage, Records Management Center will still be fully operational to provide for our customers when they need it most.